Yaakov Ben Esther
As some of you may know, the son of my rabbi and hevrutah was hit by a car and is in a serious condition in the ICU and has been placed in an induced coma. Please pray for his recovery using his Hebrew name, Yaakov Ben Esther.
There is a tradition in Judaism, not only to pray for the recovery of the person, but also to do good deeds in their merit. I call on people to emulate a couple of Yaakov’s strongest character traits, which are:
1. He never complains
2. He never blames others
For further details please visit the website that has been set up www.yaakovbenesther.com
- Yaakov Ben Esther
- Volcani Center - Pride of Israel
- Project "Lending a (Diplomatic) Hand to the Community"
- Thank you, Joe
- Who Is Afraid of Transparency
- Peace Refuseniks
- Equality Before the Law
- Historical Jewish Press
- Financial Benefit Only… or Is It?
- Impressions from My Visit to the Meteorological Center at Beit Dagan
- Free Gilad Shalit immediately
- Israel: Creative Energy and Inspiration – IN; Conflict – OUT
- Did you know
- The United Nations: Struggle and Integration
- Thwarting Iran's attempts to become a nuclear power
- All posts