What is the future for Israeli-Indian relations? / Utsav Sanduja, Canada
The future of Israel India relations is positive. We share a lot of commonalities and challenges, especially the threats from terrorism. Obviously there is no comparison in the size and population numbers between our two countries, but as sister democracies we can contribute much.
In the future when human knowledge will become the world's greatest natural resource, and human knowledge doubles itself every 14 months, Israel stands at the forefront of invention, hi-tech and innovation. Together India and Israel can work in many of these areas for the good of both peoples and beyond.
- Sources for 'The Truth About the Peace Process'
- Why isn't the Israeli government more flexible on the issue of the settlements?
- Regarding the recent reconciliation between Fatah and Hamas, is this agreement in Israel's interests and is it better the Palestinians speak in one voice during the negotiations?
- How do you see negotiations with an ultra-religious group like Hamas that believes everything must remain under Islamic rule?
- What is your reaction to Egypt's position regarding their role in Palestinian reconciliation and the opening of the Rafah crossing?
- Is Israel a "Jewish state" or a "State of the Jews" ? Do you view Judaism as a religion or a nation?" / Shmuel
- whats Israel's position on Palestinian state? Ibrahim Mansour
- What is the future for Israeli-Indian relations? / Utsav Sanduja, Canada
- Did the recent WikiLeaks revelations do any harm to Israel-US relations? / David, Michigan
- Why is Israel’s public advocacy failing? / Eli, Haifa
- All posts