whats Israel's position on Palestinian state? Ibrahim Mansour
This Israeli government has committed itself to the Two States for Two Peoples solution. We are still waiting for Palestinian recognition of Israel as the state of the Jewish People. Without that, what two "peoples" are we talking about?
- Sources for 'The Truth About the Peace Process'
- Why isn't the Israeli government more flexible on the issue of the settlements?
- Regarding the recent reconciliation between Fatah and Hamas, is this agreement in Israel's interests and is it better the Palestinians speak in one voice during the negotiations?
- How do you see negotiations with an ultra-religious group like Hamas that believes everything must remain under Islamic rule?
- What is your reaction to Egypt's position regarding their role in Palestinian reconciliation and the opening of the Rafah crossing?
- Is Israel a "Jewish state" or a "State of the Jews" ? Do you view Judaism as a religion or a nation?" / Shmuel
- whats Israel's position on Palestinian state? Ibrahim Mansour
- What is the future for Israeli-Indian relations? / Utsav Sanduja, Canada
- Did the recent WikiLeaks revelations do any harm to Israel-US relations? / David, Michigan
- Why is Israel’s public advocacy failing? / Eli, Haifa
- All posts