DFM Ayalon attended the annual Chabad conference in NYC
DFM Ayalon, who is currently in New-York, attended the annual conference of Chabad emissaries last night.
DFM Ayalon to Chabad representatives: "on behalf of the Foreign Ministry, I would like to thank you for your hard and blessed work throughout the globe. In happy times and in disasters, Chabad emissaries recruit to assist without question. Chabad houses throughout the world have become open hoses to every Jew and Israeli. Unfortunately Chabad has also become target for terror but the spirit of their mission and faith provides strength".
In the photos: DMF Ayalon during a visit to The Lubavitcher Rebbe grave with the hospitality of Rabbi Shalom Duchman.
Photos by Shahar Azran
- DFM Ayalon attended the annual Chabad conference in NYC
- "Support of the Palestinian request to upgrade their UN status equals to support in terror"
- "It is time to start speaking of Justice for Jews from Arab Countries"
- "I am a Refugee" campaign
- U.S.-Israel Strategic Dialogue
- DFM Ayalon and the Munich widows thank Australian Speaker of Parliament
- DFM Ayalon opens MFA legal conference in Paris
- Bilateral Commission btw the Holy See and Israel
- DFM Ayalon meets with US Under Secretary David Cohen
- Just One Minute
- "Tal Law is the true test of the new extended coalition"
- DFM Ayalon met China's Special Envoy to the Middle East
- DFM Ayalon in an official letter to the IOC
- First MFA conference on Jewish refugees from Arab countries
- DFM Ayalon met French FM Juppe and the Families of the Victims of the Terrorist Attack in Toulouse
- All posts