Israel and Poland sign joint declaration of cooperation
DFM Ayalon and Polish Minister of the Environment Bernard Blaszczyk today signed a joint declaration of cooperation on water supply and sustainable energy technology management policy.
Within the framework of the Israel-Poland intergovernmental meeting held today (Thursday 24 February 2011), several agreements were signed by Israeli ministers with their Polish counterparts. Among the agreements signed was the joint declaration regarding cooperation on water supply and sustainable energy technology management policy signed by Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon and Polish Minister of the Environment Bernard Blaszczyk.
The declaration is concerned with the planning, defense, development and mobility of water sources and sustainable energy, with emphasis on bilateral cooperation for the benefit of the citizens of both countries.
The cooperation is primarily in the realms of promoting investment, exchange of technologies, increasing dialogue and exchange of information, and the establishment of uniform standardization.
Cooperation will be in the form of rotation of specialists, both professionals and technicians, and will include reciprocal learning tours, joint projects and research, training courses, exhibitions and workshops. In addition, cooperation between private entities on the above issues will be increased.
Photos by Ido Shkedi
- DFM Ayalon attended the annual Chabad conference in NYC
- "Support of the Palestinian request to upgrade their UN status equals to support in terror"
- "It is time to start speaking of Justice for Jews from Arab Countries"
- "I am a Refugee" campaign
- U.S.-Israel Strategic Dialogue
- DFM Ayalon and the Munich widows thank Australian Speaker of Parliament
- DFM Ayalon opens MFA legal conference in Paris
- Bilateral Commission btw the Holy See and Israel
- DFM Ayalon meets with US Under Secretary David Cohen
- Just One Minute
- "Tal Law is the true test of the new extended coalition"
- DFM Ayalon met China's Special Envoy to the Middle East
- DFM Ayalon in an official letter to the IOC
- First MFA conference on Jewish refugees from Arab countries
- DFM Ayalon met French FM Juppe and the Families of the Victims of the Terrorist Attack in Toulouse
- All posts