BILATERAL PERMANENT WORKING COMMISSION BETWEEN ISRAEL AND THE HOLY SEE
The Bilateral Permanent Working Commission between the State of Israel and the Holy See met today, 26 January 2012, at the Plenary level, hosted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to carry on negotiations pursuant to the Fundamental Agreement Article 10 paragraph 2, dealing with economic and fiscal matters.
The meeting was headed by Mr. Danny AYALON, MK, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and by Monsignor Ettore BALESTRERO, Under-Secretary for Relations with States.
The negotiations took place in an open, friendly and constructive atmosphere. Substantive progress was made on issues of significance.
The Parties have agreed on the next steps towards the conclusion of the Agreement and to hold the next Plenary meeting in 11 June 2012 at the Vatican.
Photo by Yossi Zamir, Flash 90
- DFM Ayalon attended the annual Chabad conference in NYC
- "Support of the Palestinian request to upgrade their UN status equals to support in terror"
- "It is time to start speaking of Justice for Jews from Arab Countries"
- "I am a Refugee" campaign
- U.S.-Israel Strategic Dialogue
- DFM Ayalon and the Munich widows thank Australian Speaker of Parliament
- DFM Ayalon opens MFA legal conference in Paris
- Bilateral Commission btw the Holy See and Israel
- DFM Ayalon meets with US Under Secretary David Cohen
- Just One Minute
- "Tal Law is the true test of the new extended coalition"
- DFM Ayalon met China's Special Envoy to the Middle East
- DFM Ayalon in an official letter to the IOC
- First MFA conference on Jewish refugees from Arab countries
- DFM Ayalon met French FM Juppe and the Families of the Victims of the Terrorist Attack in Toulouse
- All posts