"Tal Law is the true test of the new extended coalition"
Today (12.5.2012) DFM Danny Ayalon participated in a "ShabaTarbut" event in Be'er-Sheva and talked about the issues on the agenda including the National Government and Iran.
On the National Government issue –
"Yisrael Beytenu congratulates the extension of the coalition and the wide National Government but expects that it will lead and implement civil reforms on the issues of equal obligations, electoral reform and other issues such as civil union of marriage and the easing of the conversion process".
Ayalon also added that "the first test of the new government is going to be the alternative law to "Tal Law". Yisrael Beytenu will not cooperate with a meaningless law and will not allow stalling of the issue".
On the issue of Iran –
"Israel is not optimistic about the second round of the talks with Iran in Bagdad. The international community has already conceded to Iran by allowing it to dictate the location of the talks". Ayalon explained "as you don't negotiate with a felon on the extent of his criminal acts, it is not logical that the international community will agree to a compromise with Iran on continuing enrichment and holding fissile substance".
Answering a question regarding the recent remarks by former senior defense officials Ayalon said that "these are unprofessional political remarks and they should be treated as such".
- DFM Ayalon attended the annual Chabad conference in NYC
- "Support of the Palestinian request to upgrade their UN status equals to support in terror"
- "It is time to start speaking of Justice for Jews from Arab Countries"
- "I am a Refugee" campaign
- U.S.-Israel Strategic Dialogue
- DFM Ayalon and the Munich widows thank Australian Speaker of Parliament
- DFM Ayalon opens MFA legal conference in Paris
- Bilateral Commission btw the Holy See and Israel
- DFM Ayalon meets with US Under Secretary David Cohen
- Just One Minute
- "Tal Law is the true test of the new extended coalition"
- DFM Ayalon met China's Special Envoy to the Middle East
- DFM Ayalon in an official letter to the IOC
- First MFA conference on Jewish refugees from Arab countries
- DFM Ayalon met French FM Juppe and the Families of the Victims of the Terrorist Attack in Toulouse
- All posts