Bilateral Commission btw the Holy See and Israel
The Bilateral Permanent Working Commission between the Holy See and the State of Israel met today 12 June 2012 at the Plenary level, in the Apostolic Palace at the Vatican, to carry on negotiations pursuant to the Fundamental Agreement Art. 10 paragraph 2.
The meeting was headed by Mgr Ettore BALESTRERO, Under-Secretary for Relations with States, and by Mr Danny AYALON, M.K., Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs.
The negotiations took place in a thoughtful and constructive atmosphere. The Commission took notice that significant progress was made towards the conclusion of the Agreement.
The Commission further acknowledged the exemplary service of Their Excellencies Abp Antonio FRANCO and Ambassador Mordechay LEWY on the occasion of their retirement.
The Parties have agreed on future steps and to hold the next Plenary meeting on 6th December 2012 at the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- DFM Ayalon attended the annual Chabad conference in NYC
- "Support of the Palestinian request to upgrade their UN status equals to support in terror"
- "It is time to start speaking of Justice for Jews from Arab Countries"
- "I am a Refugee" campaign
- U.S.-Israel Strategic Dialogue
- DFM Ayalon and the Munich widows thank Australian Speaker of Parliament
- DFM Ayalon opens MFA legal conference in Paris
- Bilateral Commission btw the Holy See and Israel
- DFM Ayalon meets with US Under Secretary David Cohen
- Just One Minute
- "Tal Law is the true test of the new extended coalition"
- DFM Ayalon met China's Special Envoy to the Middle East
- DFM Ayalon in an official letter to the IOC
- First MFA conference on Jewish refugees from Arab countries
- DFM Ayalon met French FM Juppe and the Families of the Victims of the Terrorist Attack in Toulouse
- All posts