DFM Ayalon opens MFA legal conference in Paris
In continuation of an identical conference held last week in London, DFM Ayalon opened today (Wednesday 20 June 2012) in Paris the MFA conference ‘Legal Challenges and Opportunities in Israel’s Policy and Advocacy Conference.’
DFM Ayalon called upon the senior jurists who participated in the conference to deploy a legal Iron Dome over Israel’s right to self-defense: “Just as the Israel Defense Forces are at this minute protecting the citizens of Israel who are under a barrage or rocket fire and Palestinian terror, so we ask you to deploy an international legal Iron Dome over Israel’s right to self-defense, and allow the IDF to win.”
DFM Ayalon added: “Your legal protection of Israel’s right to self-defense means the preservation of the right of the West, of morality and of the ethical, enlightened world to fight the evil forces of terrorism. An erosion in Israel’s capabilities will result in an erosion of the capabilities of all peace loving countries.”
Ayalon called for the prosecution in international and European courts of the terrorists and their leaders, as well as the leaders of the Axis of Evil led by Ahmadinejad, a Holocaust denier who calls for the destruction of Israel.
Photo: Erez Lichtenfeld
- DFM Ayalon attended the annual Chabad conference in NYC
- "Support of the Palestinian request to upgrade their UN status equals to support in terror"
- "It is time to start speaking of Justice for Jews from Arab Countries"
- "I am a Refugee" campaign
- U.S.-Israel Strategic Dialogue
- DFM Ayalon and the Munich widows thank Australian Speaker of Parliament
- DFM Ayalon opens MFA legal conference in Paris
- Bilateral Commission btw the Holy See and Israel
- DFM Ayalon meets with US Under Secretary David Cohen
- Just One Minute
- "Tal Law is the true test of the new extended coalition"
- DFM Ayalon met China's Special Envoy to the Middle East
- DFM Ayalon in an official letter to the IOC
- First MFA conference on Jewish refugees from Arab countries
- DFM Ayalon met French FM Juppe and the Families of the Victims of the Terrorist Attack in Toulouse
- All posts